Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mon Ami


i shouldn't even call Nicole "brownster" irizarry this.
WOOOOOOOW......i hate you smllbrwn.
This blog is simply starting for recollection purposes. Not recreational! i hate fun. Only because I want to remember what my friends and I actually do....or not do. Or to count the number of times I went to CVS in one week? Who knows...maybe? 10...20....80....COCKtails a night. ha....i don't know why i try to make jokes like that.
whatever
btw, if i can commit myself to more than 5 posts.....my grammer will become increasingly worse even though i truly am AWESOME at it. And come to me if you are a bad speller.
i tend to not like using periods (.) because they take away from the overall hurried and dramatic feeling i like to give readers (meaning me, tony, nicole, ben, & Jazzy (house pet).
so everything on this page will probably look like this===== skhdkjhdfhs.................uhasduhsudh...............jsdb....!!.....jkdhn7 ..... 8----------



*Like I always say....."why not have the best of both worlds....babies and lobsters!" and guns.
ok Quiz: I like one of these things in the picture......... (hint: it's not living)