Sunday, September 2, 2007

needles and pins

if anyone wants a picture of me.....well lucky 4 u because i have some.
i have 6 small photobooth pics of me available (black and white or color).
i needed to take them for a bus pass when i was in europe.
and now im tired at looking at myself every night before i go to bed.
so if you want me in your home, purse, car, wallet, blender, shoe, etc then holla.
they r supacute and i will personalize them for each recipient.
nicole, would you like another? you have been my only big buyer.
this isn't a joke.and you can give me money too if u r feeling nice or retarted/retarded? whatever.
in my mind this all sounds very monotone..read it in a monotone voice.
xx

5 comments:

Nicole I said...

I'll take a couple more....

I'll pay you in glitter.

Nicole I said...

I got excited when I saw that you had two comments because I thought someone besides myself had said something/read your blog but.... it was you.....

Sooooorrrrryyyyyy.


8*-(

SSSSScargoaux said...

i hate you. i only made this because u forced me into it. now i am going to delete it

Nicole I said...

noooooooooooooo dooooooontttt deeeeeelllleeeeettttteeeeeee iiiiitttttttttt.

Orion Crook said...

i always read your blog$ in a monotone voice, and in review of your history I noticed why.