Tuesday, September 4, 2007

tidal wave

why are bad things happening to me?!!!
i almost made a car explode today.

i thought i was immune to the universe's (thats a hard word to say) wrath.
whatevz. i need to stop feeling down.....i know what will make me feel better......buying things!!!!!! or .... 1.) getting a haircut 2.) having money in my bank account (if i even have one) 3.) finding all the puppies in the world 4.) the side cup from jamba juice 3.) having a waterpark in my backyard

i watched some shit on fat kids and that made me feel .837% better. not even a whole 1.......

why can't they have a uniqlo hereeeeee!! their jeans are preminium japanese denim! does that not mean anything?! does it?.....(its a real question.....i have no idea what the fuck japanese denim is).


i'm stopping now. i sound annoying.
contrary to what this blog description says....there are no party related things. i am boring and don't go to parties. and i dont take pictures of things when im out with my "girls" either. invite me to one though if you want.....im fun. im just saying............


here are some pretties!!!

No comments: