Wednesday, September 5, 2007

you were watching the whites of your eyes turn red

this is what my horoscope told me today..... (thank you myspace!)

Thursday, September 6, 2007
Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)
The workweek builds to a late crescendo and can become so intense that you cannot stop dreaming about your perfect vacation retreat. You may struggle now as you try to focus on the mundane tasks before you. Your current solution, though, is to allow yourself the luxury of having both reality and fantasy. Your imagination is boundless; whatever you dream can be manifested.


It is right on....
-i have been dreaming about that perfect vacation. (Rapids!!!!...again)
-mundane tasks......well i mean thats only if somebody is crazy enough to call this schedule mundane... (sleep, school, driving around, eating, text messaging, sleep, school, driving, fabulous fashion parties, eating, sleep) ! puh-leaze
-luxury of fantasy & reality!!! .... im like a fucking unicorn in a magical rainbow world?
-imagination is boundless.....or my alcohol comsumption is boundless. who knows!?




and this is completely irrelevant but i am reading a new book...
Diary by Chuck P.
anyone read it?
anyone read this blog yet?
well i know the answer to that!

10 comments:

Nicole I said...

that is the worse HTML-ing skills I have ever seen.

Can my link atleast work ?

DANG.



MC








Gruff

Anonymous said...

As a weathered reader of I'M NOT AN IM(PASTA), I feel a degree of restraint, yet compelled to comment on your recent post entitled, " you were watching the whites of your eyes turn red." Firstly, the seemingly poetic yet clearly racist title of your newest entry conclusively establishes to the cultured blogging world what I have deemed to be the true and underpinned purpose of I'M NOT AN Im(Pasta), a seemingly outright hated for white pupils or the " Elenas a racist cunt" theory. Secondly, this recent post further develops the authors need to sacastically outline and comment on the historical and accurate science of astrology, as if to discredit it amongst the already classified and acknowledged of the sciences of physics, chemistry and mysticality.

I hope the authors' relentless attack on the hierarchy of accepted sciences ceases. We of the community feel the author should find a new topic upon which to ridicule, as to not to continue to offend her already exasperated mystical audience.

Thank you

Nicole I said...

Dear Elena aka the C word,

You got (sacastically) told!!!

SSSSScargoaux said...

damn anonymous is smart.
they know how to look up lots of words in the dictionary and then spell them wrong!!!!


sacastically

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SSSSScargoaux said...

you are super funny anonymous!!!!!
wooo im laughing!!





die.

Anonymous said...

an·a·gram (n-grm)
n.
1. A word or phrase formed by reordering the letters of another word or phrase, such as satin to stai

Barbaro (April 29, 2003 – January 29, 2007) was an American thoroughbred that decisively won the 2006 Kentucky Derby but shattered his leg two weeks later, in the 2006 Preakness Stakes, ending his racing career and eventually leading to his death.

Anonymous said...

and I quote as a precedent to my spelling errors....

"why can't they have a uniqlo hereeeeee!! their jeans are preminium japanese denim!"- I looked it up put couldn't find the word or phrase preminium anywhere.

"I personally freaked out when I saw this. How can one material possesion have all these jobs?"

I will stay vigilantly tuned in,

barbaro entertainment navigator

p.s. Weathered was a complementary gesture I expected thanks for. Who could actually be a weathered reader of this blog.

In order to come down to readers level..." Don't delete my shit bitch, yo"

Nicole I said...

Dear Elena 2.

You know that ol' saying: "Adjectives and over using words are an Anonymous' best friend"


Just kidding. The real ol' saying is "Peoples are Peoples."

SSSSScargoaux said...

what???